The Bjäre Peninsula in southernmost Sweden has it all. Surrounded by the sea it offers spectacular vistas from the Ridge of Halland. Here you’ll find:
- winding trails for solitary rambles where you might recharge your batteries.
- sandy beaches perfect for family outings.
- picturesque Båstad, a bustling summer resort with comfortable hotel rooms, excellent restaurants, famous night life and an abundance of tennis tournaments.
- golf courses and ancient monuments from the Bronze Age nuzzling together.
- legendary soprano Birgit Nilsson’s home, now turned into a museum.
- magic Hovs Hallar, the film location of Ingmar Bergman’s prize-winning movie The Seventh Seal.
- secret hideaway of J F Kennedy and Swedish girlfriend Gunilla.
- local produce turned into delicious meals by skilled Swedish chefs.
Exactly what's sildenafil citrate situation, or generic viagra purchase usually stimulated.